RE: speech on or off

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 08:55:10 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
When you are in side keyboard manager just type the letters  mu and you
will be on mute synthesizer. Make sure you are on the pane listing
keystrokes and not the pane listing the different key map files. You can
move  between the 2 panes with tab.