Re: speaking of yahoo mail thunderbird and jfw

  • From: "Dewey Bradley" <dewey-bradley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:15:32 -0600

Its a very strange problem, it's on and off.
Some times when I try to get my email it times out, they tell me that it is my software, even though I never had trouble with any other ISP, I think it is there server, but several of there techs have told me that it is on my end. that's why I'm looking at trying other software just to show them that it's on there end.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>