RE: sounds manager

  • From: "Horspool, Matthew F." <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:01:55 -0000

From config manager, press CTRL+SHFT+D.  Now press ALT+S and DownArrow
to "Speech and Sounds Manager" and press ENTER.  Now you're there.
Select "classic" from the list of schemes that should have focus.  Now
press Tab, then ENTER.  Press CTRL+TAB and select your control type
(slider, button).  Press tab and select an action (Ignore, play a sound,
change the voice...).  If you've selected "voice" or "sound", press tab,
then enter.  There should be a list, select what you want.  If you are
choosing a sound, press the SPACEBAR over the sound to play it.  When
you're done, press ENTER.  TAB to "OK" and press it.  TAB to "SAVE" and
press it.  You're done!

Mr. Matthew F. Horspool

Send me an Electronic Mail to
drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx