sounds and audio

  • From: "Rob Monitor" <mred99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 09:03:59 -0500

Hi, Last week or so I had a computer crash and I'm still getting things working
right...One thing I can't seem to get right is before the crash I could have my
head phones plugged in the front of my computer and my speakers stayed on and I
just turned them down when I used the head phones but now when I plugged the
head phones in the speakers go off and I would like them to stay on... I have
looked in sounds and audio but don't seem to be able to find how to  fix this.
Does any one have any ideas PLEASE let me know...
    THANK YOU ROB
P.S.  I have a DELL 4550 dimension  computer with XP home and using JAWS 7.0