Re: sounds

  • From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:06:00 -0800

Hi Stan;

Another way to listen to your individual sounds, without possibly altering a
sound scheme is;
1. Go to the Desktop, My Computer, & press enter.
2. Highlight the C drive,, & press enter to open the root of the C drive.
3. Press the letterW, for the Windows folder, or arrow down to it & press
enter.
4. Press the letter M, for the Media folder, this is the folder where your
default sounds are stored, & press enter to open.
5. Now, arrow down the list of sounds, pressing enter on each individual
sound to listen to it, press Alt +F4, to close the sound, & continue down
the list using enter to play & Alt + F4 to close.
6. After you have heard all the sounds you want to listen to, press Alt + F4
to close the media folder & exit the C drive.

Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike