Re: sound file for messenger 4.7

  • From: "Kenbu" <kenbu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:47:48 -0500

Hi Amber;  Do I know you? No!, I'm not a guy looking for girlfriends!...lol;
It's just that I knew an Amber who was a Jewish girl and she has a seeing
eye dog and I used to enjoy talking to her. If it's you Amber, do say hello
and my personal e mail is;  kenbu@xxxxxxxxxx; Chow for now.  Ken b in
toronto.