Re: sound cards

  • From: "Dreamer" <dreamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Free List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:01:53 -0600

Moti,
  If I read your question right, "I have two sound cards on my computer. How do
I make sure JAWS uses the one I want?
", you can go to the following link and go to line 34 ( that's where the
instructions start ). I have two sound cards installed and got the instructions
here and they work great. O yah, the instructions are good for any version of
Jaws. Here's the link:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.cfm?QC=432
   Hope this helps,
   Brian