sound cards

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Jfw List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jaws-uk list <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, helpneeded list <help_needed_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Blindtech List <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:24:50 +0200

Hi friends,

I wish to know how many sound cards can I put in my pc?
I have now only one sound card that is integrated  in my mother-board. I wish
to add two other sound cards, one for digital music and the other for Jaws.
This because my present sound card makes some troubles because of something
that is called: smart jack and it sometimes work and sometimes doesn't work
well.
All the connections are fine and my speakers are fine too but it is only the
problem of the "smart jack".
So my question again:
How many sound cards can I have in my pc, not external sound cards?

A lot of thanks

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner