Re: soulseek users please respond

  • From: Jim Bauer <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:05:27 -0500

I'm developing scripts for it and am going to, in the near future,
need test users to send messages and test the scripts with the
program.
I've got most of it done but I'm going to try and provide automatic
message speaking incoming as well as out-going.
hth

Cheers, Jim
Web Site: http://jbauer.port5.com