sorry

  • From: "Vy Pham" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:34:26 -0500

Hi,
once again, this is not jaws related. did somebody name Shelly ask about the
braillenote support list? I am sorry, I've deleted your message by accident. I
don't know if you'll be interested in joining another mailing list, or did you
mean like an e-mail for the technical support at pulsedata.

I can certainly tell you that the technical support at pulsedata is not great.
but I will give you the e-mail address anyway if you like: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can tell you that the people on the braillenote list are quite helpful, but
it's a very busy list. You may join the list by sending an e-mail to:
braillenote-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Let me give you the phone number for the tech support as well: (925) 681-4636.