Re: sonic stage

  • From: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 05:24:07 +0530

Hi,

sonic stage is a very inaccessible programme. You can transfer files to and from your Sony MP3 device. You can perform no other function with this programme. It is not truly accessible. I have been unable to find any alternatives to this programme. I have read instances of people using the Windows media player for transferring data to their Sony MP3 players but I have been an able to do this myself.

Pranav
on Tuesday 11/29/2005 05:22 AM, Slade Sellers said:
Hey,

I know it was mentioned before but I just received a computer with sonic stage on it and jaws 7 doesn't work for me. Does this software work with jaws 7?
Slade