someone expert in word please!!!! with jfw 6.0.

  • From: "Viola Cruz" <firekat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:45:12 -0800

Hi all I am having a very big problem.  I don't know where' it's coming
from.  I have talked to FS  they suggest it's word.  when I space in a
document in word  both jaws and word sees it as a tab. so when I look at it
with my Braille display it's putting a lot of space between the words.  I
have turned lists and numbered lists and bulleted lists all off and smart
tags as well. can anyone help me?  I have to get this document out but don't
want it to look bad.  thanks everyone.

Viola