[jfw]some help with MSN messenger

  • From: "Lic. Esperanza Villafuerte" <evillafuerte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 11:50:11 -0500

Hi listers!
This is Esperanza from Peru, I was using JAWS4.50 registered version with MSN
messenger5.0 so it was working very good, but I got some problems with this
machine and I had to reformat the hard disk,  so my helper mistook the version,
 an MSN messenger6.02 was installed, I already uninstalled this new version
because I couldn't read coming messages, and reinstalled my best MSN5.0 so this
didn't work, I couldn't start a sesion, at the end I reinstalled MSN6.02 but
coming messages  still unknown for me.
Thanks a lot in advance if somebody can suggest something to do