Re: some edit fields not reading in internet explorer

  • From: "Kay Malmquist" <kaylm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 14:25:24 -0500

If you run in to that, the easiest thing to do is when you tab to an edit
field Jaws does not tell you what it is, just press the num pad plus or the
PC cursor and that will turn forms mode off.  Then you can up arrow and see
what that edit field is.  Then just down arrow until Jaws says edit and
press enter and forms mode will be back on and you can write again.  It's
kind of a pain but it works.
Kay Malmquist
kaylm@xxxxxxxxxxx