solved was (Re: Listbox vs combo box on the web)

  • From: Shane <shane-jfw@xxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:08:47 -0800

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.  I have solved the problem, though
it now isn't ideal for sited users.  Aparently, the
size="5" field in the select element is an open listbox so
jfw doesn't open and close it with alt-down and alt-up.  I
removed size="5" and it did behave as a regular combo box.
However, it's now smaller and harder to scroll with the
mouse.

http://www.cm.nu/~shane/