Re: sluggish with XP

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 18:10:38 -0800

configuring outlook express

press alt, t, for tools,

then press the letter o, for options

you will land on the general page,

the first option is unchecked

when opening outlook express go directly to my inbox

check this  by pressing the spacebar.

now, control tab, to get to the next page

the read page,

spacebar the first check you hear,

mark message read after displayed so it is unchecked.

control tab,twice, skipping

receipts, and you will land on, send page

make sure, save a copy is not checked

now, tab to html settings button and enter

tab to indent  message on reply, and uncheck it,

tab to ok and enter,

tab and enter on

plain text settings button

tab to

indent original text  with

and uncheck it,

and then tab to ok and enter

now, tab to the second  html settings button, and enter

tab to indent message on reply, and uncheck it,

tab to ok and enter,

tab to plain text settings button, and enter

tab to indent original text with, and uncheck it ,tab to ok and enter.

press alt A, for apply

tab to ok and press enter.