Re: sleep mode instructions

  • From: "robert Doc Wright" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:30:43 -0700

Messagehe'll have to do this everytime he wants to play the game.

while in the game do the folloing?
press
insert f2
arrow to configuration and enter
You may get a dialog box asking you to name the configuration if its the first
time just press enter again.
alt s to open settings
a for advance
the first dialog box is sleep mode. check this box and press enter
control s to save
alt f4 to exit.
Now everytime you enter the game jaws will be in sleep mode.