Re: sleep mode instructions

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:21:02 -0500

MessageHi there:

Press INSERT+CTRL+S to open the "Select a Synthesizer" dialog.

Press the letter "N" to select the "No Speech Synthesizer".

Press ENTER to accept your choice and close the dialog.

You can now play your game without JAWS speaking.

When you want to have JAWS speak again, Press INSERT+CTRL+S  to open the
"select a Synthesizer" dialog.

Press the Letter "E" to select Eloquence, if that is the synthesizer you want
to use.

Press ENTER to accept your choice and close the dialog.

After a few seconds you will hear JAWS speak again.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber