Re: skype

  • From: "Weinstone" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 02:23:57 -0700

hello Hannah Mae Aldeza!

Welcome back to the lists.  I heard your name before and I'm glad that you come
back.

I recommended that you need to remove all related Skype scripts save on your
computer.

Please follow the instruction below:

1. Locate the Skype files on your computer.  Usually, there are 22 skype
related files on your computer.
2. Once you found it, please delete the files.

Now, you already deleted the related files from your computer.  Next, download
the latest Skype scripts provided in the previous email of Dug.  If you don't
have the script, please let me know and I can send it to you.  but, if you
already have the scripts, please follow the steps below:

Installing Skype scripts:
1. Assuming that you already download the scripts, extract the .ZIP file to
your computer.
2. In the extracted folder, do ctrl + C, to copy the content of the extracted
files.
3. Once you are done, go to start menu, all programs, jaws version sub menu,
explore Jaws sub menu, and look for Explore Shared Settings.
4. Once you are in the Shared Setting folder, press ctrl + V, to paste the
files.
5. Once you are done, press Insert + 0, on your top number row, to load the
script manager.
6. Press ctrl + F4, to close the default source script window.
7. Press alt + F + E, to bring up the open dialog for the shared files on your
computer.
8. Locate the skype script files and re-compile each of the 4 .JSS files.
9. After each successful compilation, press ctrl + F4 to close each window.
10. After you re-compile the 4 Skype source script files, load the default.JSS
file.  Ctrl + Shift + D, will do it for you.
11. Once the Default.JSS file has been load, locate the last line of the Use
... line.
12. Insert a blank line and type the following line below:

use "SkypeWatch.jsb"  ;Skype watch

Note: If you want, you can copy the line above.

13. Once you are done, re-compile the default source script and press alt + F4
to close the script manager.

If you need more information, please let me know.

Hope This helps