skread problem for jaws 8.0 with window xp

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws 2" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:27:55 -0400

Hello All,
I'm using jaws 8.0 ,desktop with window xp. I don't know the problem here ,but
I have unstalled skread 3 or 4 time and re installed it back and I'm getting
this result and hopeing somebody in here can tell me what do I need to do to
get skread to work with skype. I'm using skype 3.5. Here is the result that I'm
getting after I run skread .
---------------------------

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

---------------------------

Runtime Error!

Program: ...d Settings\Owner\My Documents\sk read\sk read\skread.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

OK

Addison

O. Addison Gethers
e-mail address : oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx or O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
window live messenger: oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype:
cowboys62 yahoo messenger: OADDISONGETHERS