Re: skim reading questions for document reading

  • From: Zaheer Sheikh <cybergeek2020@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 01:07:37 -0400

Hey Carmen,

The skim reading tool is not included in Jaws 5 and older versions.

If you are running Jaws 6 or later, you may try the following items to
resolve the issue.

1. Check on the Freedomscientific website if there is any update
available for the Jaws that you are running.

2. If you have installed third source Jaws scripts, tempereraly remove
them from the Jaws Settings folder.

3. . If the above tips do not work, then try repairing Jaws by running
the setup again, and selecting "Repair".

Hope this helps,

Zaheer Sheikh

www.jfwcc.co.cc