simple way to use acronis

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 20:20:54 -0700

Hi Guys:

I think it was someone on this list who mentioned that they also use
acronis.  I am wondering if there is a simple way to do a restore.  I manage
to get to the restore wizard (and eventually to actually perform a system
restore); however, I seem to spend more time navigating the screen to get
there in the first place and wondered if there is a quick way.  I feel like
all I do is unlink and link the jaws to pc cursors.  Other than that that
program is worth it’s money and then some.  Thanks.

Liz Wade

Checked by AVG.
5:11 PM