Re: silent delete

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:14:36 -0700

Dorothy,

Next time you're in MS-Outlook:

Check in the JAWS Options dialog (Insert+V) and see what the verbosity setting
is. If it's advanced, try setting to intermediate or beginner. That may give
you more speech and key announcements.

Other resolution is to go to the configuration manager (again when in
MS-Outlook) , under the keyboard setting, and on the key labels page, see what
the delete key is set to. It may be set to mute. Change it to speak and then
save the configuration.

Dave