Re: silent computer

  • From: "Gabe Griffith" <Gabe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:52:31 -0800

I don't think it's an issue of jaws shutting down.  The way I understand it
there is now sound at all at any time.  Someone suggested trying new
speakers but she's already tried that.  I, in my very limited knowledge, am
leaning toward something being wrong with the sound card.  What does anyone
else think?

Gabe