Re: silent computer

  • From: keithint38@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:17:36 EST

Dear Gabe. My name is Keith. Wile I have never had a silent computer, I have
crashed my computer, and removed the drivers for my sound card once with out
using my Braille 'n Speak as the hardware synthesizer, and that was stupid.
       I have a solution for you if you find that Windows does not start
normally. On my  system, this happens alot.

1. Before Windows starts, but after power-on tests have completed,  press
control. The Microsoft Windows startup menu appears. SafeMode is one of the
choices. You could try booting Windows in SafeMode then rebooting to see if the
issue of Windows starting is fixt. Hope this information helps you, and anyone
else experienceing problems with Windows startup, or anyone using Windows in
general. Regards, Keith.