RE: silent computer

  • From: "Eric Patterson" <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:19:47 -0800

Hi Gabe, I have some questions for you that might help me resolve your issue
better.  When you talk about a silent computer do you mean that the system
stops talking or do you meant hat the power is turning off?  Has she asked
for any sighted assistance to let her know if any error messages are
appearing on the screen when the computer stops talking?  Let me know if any
of those questions have been answered and I will try and resolve your issue.
Thanks.

Eric