Re: silencing "on mouse over" announcements c

  • From: Stacey Robinson <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 15:59:05 +1200

CAn someone explain what an element atribute is?  Thanks.

Stacey and  GEB Dog Chesley

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi've recently isntalled Jaws 8, and have forgotten what I did
to silence
these announcements identifying links with this feature. I just
went into
the defautl.jcf file of Configuration Manager and looked through
the new
tabbed, multi-page HTML section, and found nothing there, where
I thought
it
might be. Does anyone know where I go to turn this thing off?
Thanks.

subject line.

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the
list, or the
way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
contact the

1/6/2007
7:47 PM

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the
list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx