Re: sighted user on the computer

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:50:11 -0700

If you do not want her to close any applications you have open but rather want
her to minimize them hole sale; have her press either the windows key plus the
letter "d" as in dog or windows key plus the letter "m" as in mother. This will
minimize all open applications to the task bar, exposing the desktop.
Debbie