shortcut for opening attachment in windows live mail?

  • From: "Daniel" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 00:18:53 +0100

Hello everyone, I am using windows live mail and I was wondering when you open
a message with an attachment and you want to get to it how can you do it? In
windows Mail I used the jaws key followed by the letter A to open it then enter
on the so desired attachment to open. But then saying that I forwarded myself
an email from windows mail with my other account and then went into windows
live mail and I notice it doesn't give any sign of saying there is an
attachment so is there any way to find this out? I know for example how to read
unread messages. Just go to the view menu arrow down once then right arrow then
you find something like hide unread messages enter on that then you can view
your unread messages with the red ones not evadable until you go back and
change it to show all messages. Is there something like this for attachments?
Oh and don't forget the shortcut bit.

Any Help will be greatful!

Best Wishes

Daniel