Re: shortcut for a folder?

  • From: "Chris & Mary" <cmchaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:30:02 -0500

Hi,
I don't know of any way to make a shortcut keystroke for a folder, but I do
know that you can make a shortcut that you can put on the desktop so you can
quickly and easily access that folder.
Here is what you do:
Go to my computer and locate the folder.
Once on the folder, hit the application key.
Arrow down to send to submenu and hit the right arrow key, Arrow down to
desktop (create shortcut), and hit enter.
This will create a shortcut on your desktop to open that folder.
Now you can try going to the shortcut you just created on your desktop for
that folder, hit alt enter to bring up that shortcut properties, and see if
there is a shortcut tab that will allow you to create a shortcut keystroke
to access that folder.
Hope this helps,
Chris Chaffin