setting Jaws to the defaults temporarily

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:51:41 -0500

Hi All,
Is there any way of setting Jaws back to its default settings temporarily?
I'm working with my router trying to secure it with a password but although
the help section tells me that the password should go on the security page
there's nothing on that page that asks for a password.  I'm thinking then
that I must have some setting in Jaws that is hiding that from me so I'd
like to put Jaws back to the default just while I'm on that page in my
router settings.  I know about the personalized settings but there's nothing
there that says anything about default settings.

I'm using Jaws 7.

Thanks.
Troy