Re: serius radio on my computer.

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:23:38 -0600

Two things to try: Put the links in a list withinsert-f7 and press the
first letter of the station you want.  Of course, it's ...  Well, that was
a bad idea.  How about in the links list tabbing to the list-alphabetically
choice so you can scoot down to what you're looking for.

My other try would be using JAWS find.  It doesn't always find link titles,
though, so may not work.

Good luck!  Let us know when you figure it out.