RE: sentinel system driver

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 04:13:05 -0400

Hello.

If you are using Jaws for Windows 6.0 or later, you probably installed the
sentinel driver put out by rainbow technologies and it is there.  So if you
needed to, you could use a dongle to authorize jaws.  I would keep it on my
system since you never know if you might need to use a dongle.

I hope this helps.

Chris.