Re: sending private messages

  • From: michael <michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:44:47 -0500

o.e.e is old and as i understand it's no longer updated by Microsoft so although thunder bird has some problems mostly that you have to turn of the virtual cursor its what i rec amend

Gary King wrote:
Dave,
The reason that people can't use the Reply Directly to Sender feature in Outlook Express is that FS breaks it about every other update. In the Build of JFW 11 that came on the DVD, it's putting the list address into the To field instead of the sender's address. In every new version of JFW, we get new features and new bugs, like the DECtalk Access32 no longer working bug. And sometimes, we just get the old bugs back again! Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>