Re: sending mails to list

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:49:53 -0500

The good news is that all your messages are getting through to this list.  For
the other lists if you are not getting them back from your isp chances are they
are getting there.  To solve any internal problems on a given list I suggest
you contact the various list owners and have them help you work through this
kink.  Judith