Re: sending a file

  • From: "Kay Malmquist" <kaylm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:12:52 -0500

As long as you know where the file is you will have no problem.  Open a new
message and write it as you normally would.  Before you send it do an alt I.
That takes you in to the insert menu.  The first thing you land on is file
attachment.  Press enter on that.  You are now in a dialog box and should be
in an edit field.  If  you know the path of the file just type it in here.
If not, shift tab and you will be on a folder view if you are in the right
folder just arrow up or down until you find the file or press backspace and
close that folder and find the file that way.  Then tab until you get to the
attach button and press the space bar.  now your file should be attached.
Now you can send your message.  Hope this helps.
Kay Malmquist
kaylm@xxxxxxxxxxx