Re: selecting on a web-page?

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:51:49 -0600

Brandon,
When I want to select an article on a web page, I find the beginning line of
the article and press the Shift+Control+End key combination to select to the
end of the page.  I then press Control+c to copy the selection to the
Clipboard, followed by Control+v to copy the contents of the Clipboard into
Microsoft Word.  Finally, I find the end of the article in MS Word and delete
the unwanted extra material by pressing Shift+Control+End followed by Delete.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx