Re: selecting address book, re-modified

  • From: "Tippy" <tippy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:59:43 -0600

Judith,
You can give the address book any name you want. I use my E Mail name. Go to
Export, press enter, then you need to choose address book and press enter, then
arrow down to comma separated values, then tab to export and hit the space bar,
then it will ask you save export file as, here type the name you want to save
the address book as, next tab to browse and hit the space bar and browse to
where you want to save your address book, when you have chosen where you want
it press enter on the chosen location, Then you need to tab down to save and
hit the space bar, then you will be asked how you want to save it, here choose
by name ( forth choice down ), not first name but by name, tab to next, here
you may hear a click and it will say you have completed exporting and then all
you have to do tab until you hear finish or close select that choice each time
until you close out of the export process completely, which when done should
put you back in your in box.
  Hope this is clear enough, if not I'll be glad to try again. If it is great
and have a very Merry Christmas.
  Tippy