Re: selecting address book, re-modified

  • From: "Tippy" <tippy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:05:29 -0600

Judith,
  When asked how you want to save the address book, choose comma separated
values and then choose by name ( forth choice down in that combo box ) not
first name, but just name. If you do it this way you'll be able to open your
address book where ever you save it and read it in a very easy to read text.
The import and export are very easy to do this way too. Hope this helps.
  Tippy