Re: searching for files on my computer

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 15:47:37 -0700

When on the folder tree (not the file list) in MS-Explorer, do the following:

Alt+f
E for search
You can enter either a filename with wildcards,
or to the next field  and enter text to search within the files.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.