RE: searching by color

  • From: "Barbara" <barbaraanne1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 20:01:13 -0500

Press JAWS Key + PF2 to go into the JAWS Managers.
Arrow down to Configuration Manager and press enter.
Press ALT S to get to Settings.
Under settings, there is a Speech and Sounds option.
Press enter on it.
Arrow up or down until you hear Classic.  Press enter.
Press control S to save the setting change.

This will take affect for only the application you are in.
If you want it to take affect for all applications, bring up the Default
settings by pressing Control Shift D before going into the Settings.

Always,
Barbara Anne

We don't have to change friends, if We understand that friends change.