Re: scripts for the rhapsody music service

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 17:04:08 -0000

Yes the site is www.hmvdigital.co.uk. The site itself is actualy quite good,
but I seem to remember when you start to download a track or album it has a
little download manager, which was a little tricky but not to bad. Just don't
download their software as it doesn't work with JAWS at all.

What I'd recommend to people is that if you find something in accessible, ask
the companies if you can have a free membership to  it and offer to give them
feedback on the problems you face as a JAWS user. I have done this with
Digiguide (TV schedular software) which is completely inaccessible. Their web
site is great though at www.mydigiguide.co.uk and is great for finding out what
is on all channels available in the UK.

Peter