Re: scripts for the rhapsody music service

  • From: "alun davies" <agdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 12:57:18 -0000

Hello Rich,

I'm the person trying to use Rhapsody. Thanks for the email below. I've tried
the address given, both by copying it in to the address bar in explorer, and
writing it in, but neither work. Have you tried it recently? Has anyone else
tried it? If it isn't there anymore, can anyone else suggest how I get the
scripts? I live in the UK. Cheers. Alun.