scripts for keyboarding pro deluxe by southwestern publishing

  • From: "paul faucheux" <pf112781@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:31:12 -0500

does anyone on this list use keyboarding pro deluxe by southwestern publishing.
I need scripts for this program. I am taking a typing class  as it is a
required class for my course of study at the college I am attending.also are
there any alternatives if this program cant be scripted, the teacher's name who
is teaching the class is chelcy wells. the school's name is northshore
technical college in hammond louisiana. if any one has any suggestions on what
software I should use please call me at 1-985-467-4018.