Re: scrips, help, and winmx

  • From: "Gail The U. S. Male" <gail1959@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:06:47 -0600

Vicky, as far as installing scripts goes it's not difficult at all.
you will get two kinds of script files. some will come as .exe files these
you just hit enter on, and if you have the proper version, they will install
themselves. the other scripts will be in .zip files. these you will need an
unzip utility, like winzip, or winrar. now all you have to do to install
scripts is. 1 download the scripts onto your pc.
2. find the scripts and hit enter on the file.
3. you will get either a zip archive, or the exe file will open. there is
usually a browse button if the folder selected is not the right one.
4. you want to install the scripts to c:\jawsXX\settings\enu *where the x
represents a version number.*  hear are two installation paths, so you can
see what I mean.
c:\jaws45\settings\enu
c:\jaws50\settings\enu
I hope this helps. if not contact me off list My e-mail and msn id is below.