Re: screen vs simple layout

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:58:43 -0500

Dean, I don't have jaws 8, I'm working in jaws 7. I have discovered, through a lot of frustration, that when I set the view menu (alt v) to normal jaws reads fine. and don't forget to maximize your screen. With these two tasks accomplished, jaws reads fine regardless of anything else. Could Freedom have made it more complicated? Happy holidays, Judith ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Martineau" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>