Re: scanner

  • From: "marie peake" <mariepeake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 00:01:19 +0100

hi kim

thank you very much

from marie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: kim&ron
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 11:56 PM
  Subject: RE: scanner

  Hi Marie,

  It is easier to scan using Kurzweil or Open Book as that's what they are
designed for. I have been able to scan documents to word using jaws, but that
was with HP software and scanner. I don't know the procedure for Cannon.

  I would recommend looking through your menu options to see if you can select
the output type. If so, change it to text. Then see if you can choose an option
"scan to" or something like that. Choose Word. With HP, it would allow me to
scan multiple pages into the same document.

  I hope this helps.

  Kim
  Kim