Re: scan disk

  • From: "val smith" <regina38@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:41:26 +0100

Hi
chkdsk as always been around under dos where you typed the chkdsk command It
used to announce scan disk will fix more problems.  You need to go into my
computer and select harddrive c, then enter properties with alt and enter.
You will be presented with a multi dialogue box move to the next page with
control and tab.  Then check fix errors automatically and tab to start.
Sometimes it comes up with unable to carry out the scan disk because windows
is useing certain files.  You then schedule it to complete when you re-boot.
cheers
Val
ps I suppose at this stage no Jaws user knows how to configure the braille
note.