Re: say numeric data info cannot be found on fs site:

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 18:29:10 -0500

http://www.freedom scientific.com
contains no info on
"say next numeric data" or "say prior numeric data"

There used to be two files and a set of instructions for adding special
keystrokes into jaws 4.5.119 and 4.5.138 available on the site.

Number processing has been in jaws since day one but these scripts were new.
If anyone has this info or a pointer on the site to the info, it would be
appreciated.

Thanks!