Re: saving favorites

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:06:42 -0400

Judy wants to save her favorites because she is getting windows XP and wants
to move them to her new machine.  Judy there are several ways to do this.
You can do it manually, but I might also suggest a program which will help
you.  If you download and install  AM Deadlink from the programs page, one
of the menu items is backup.  You can save your favorites and it will save
them in a zip file.
Then on your new machine, you would just open the zip file, select all the
files, and paste them in the favorites folder on your new machine.
I can help you find the path to the favorites folder on your new machine.
Debbie